HT AVR (HT Servo Stabilizer)
Price And Quantity
HT AVR is High Tension Automatic Voltage Regulator whose work is to prevent the voltage overloading on any electrical equipment. It is designed to regulate the voltage, which means, it regulates the main input voltage and supplies stable and continuous output voltage to all the equipment. Even in the event of voltage fluctuations or extremely high/ extremely low voltage conditions, it works efficiently and maintain the uniformity in terms of the distribution. HT AVR incorporates a solid state relay that operates on 230 V, 1 supply and can sense variations of 1% of the rated output voltage. When using this voltage regulator, one can be assured of the +/- 1% output accuracy and Efficiency above 98%.
Due to the extensive leadership from our capable professional team, we are competent to produce, provide and export HT Automatic Voltage Regulators. These HT AVR (High Tension Servo Stabilizer) are utilized in transformers and electrical equipments for adapting the voltage. Recognized for their efficient performance, these equipments offer effectual defence against overwork experienced by our group of skilful quality auditors, these products are liberated of faulty parts and constituents. Our appreciated supporters can obtain from us HT Servo Stabilizer, HT AVR (High Tension Servo Stabilizer) in altering provisions as per their needs
More Details of HT AVR (HT Servo Stabilizer):
We are occupied in creating a comprehensive variety of HT-Automatic Voltage Regulators, which is utilized to get steady input voltage, irrelevant of the voltage achieved from electricity establishment. These stabilizers also avoid the transformer and other electrical device from reaching over burdened. AVR take care of extensive voltage disparity ranges incessantly and in on load circumstances.
Our HT-AVR has helical coils ascended on a conservative coated core. Carbon rollers are accumulated on a fibre glass carrier board and are navigate to the span of the coil pathway. The rollers are linked to the electric output workstations. A number of reimbursing winding are linked in corresponding near the adaptable coil, which are short circuited to decrease the result of core-flux fringing. In addition, it remains the reactance of the controller stable at any location of the rolling contact.
The differences of more than 1% of the charged output voltage are sensed through firm state transmit. This transmit works on 230 V, 1 supply. It remits indications to the controlling servo voltage stabilizers motor, which impels the roller means in a course to carry voltage to the rated output voltage. To manage the voltage surges, it is always superior to set up HT-AVR.
Advantages of HT Servo Stabilizer:
1) Outcome within +/- 1 precision
2) Energy curtail between 5 to 10
3) High competence (above 98%) and minimal load wastage
4) Boost in the productivity by minimizing the collapse period of the machines.
5) On Load step-less voltage deviation
6) Stable Voltage all through the plant causing decrease in repairs cost of the unit.
7) 100 capability
8) Less substitute cost
9) Vigorous Design.
10) Extended Service life.
Construction of HT AVR (High Tension Servo Stabilizer):
1) In elevated Tension-Automatic Voltage controllers, there are helical curls escalated on a conservative coated core
2) Carbon rollers goes about the span of the coil path & are collected on a fiber glass transporter board
3) The rollers are linked to the electric output workstations
4) Analogous link of reimbursing winding close to the regulating coil is completed
5) The link between the windings and adaptable coils is short circuited so as to minimize the result of core-flux fringing
6) It remains the reactance of the controller steady at any location of the rolling contact
Application of HT AVR (HT Servo Stabilizer):
These HT-Automatic Voltage controllers are extensively utilized in industries and chimerical divisions for getting a steady input voltage.
- Per Day
- Carton Packing, Thermocol Packing Wooden Packing
- All India
- ISO 9001, ISO14001 & CE Certificate, NSIC